All that you have dreamed of on your wedding day becomes reality at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. The banks of the Choptank River have created a magical setting filled with lush gardens, pampering amenities and the sights and sounds of nature. Discover all you need for your perfect event at our Maryland Chesapeake wedding location.
- A professional wedding specialist, who will work with you throughout the planning process
- View our wedding brochure and discover all you need for your perfect event
- A tempting array of food and beverages, to fit whichever type of wedding reception you select
- Complimentary guestroom with Champagne for the married couple on their wedding night
- Ideal Chesapeake Bay wedding location on the banks of the Choptank River in Maryland
- 18,000sq ft. Sago Spa & Salon for sophisticated wedding day services
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues for your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and more
- Incredible backdrops for photographs, from the waterfront to the manicured lawns
- Extensive on-site activities, to appeal to every age and interest including 18-hole championship River Marsh Golf Club
- Delectable on-site restaurants featuring everything from fresh seafood to casual burgers by the pool
- Spacious guestrooms, with Grand Beds and deluxe amenities
Our highly capable and professional wedding specialists are on-hand to assist. Call our Events Department at 410.901.6350, text 'weddings' to 72727, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From indoor to outdoor venues for your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, we have it all. Choose from our spacious Chesapeake Ballroom to the intimate Breakwater Pavilion.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is committed to seeing that no detail is overlooked, so your special occasion is executed seamlessly. You can relax and enjoy your own spectacular event knowing that every detail is in place.
Sago Spa and Salon
Let our full-service spa and salon pamper you on one of the most memorable days of your life.
Let our team plan the perfect bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or family brunch. From start to finish, our experienced wedding staff is here to help you coordinate every detail of your wedding.
Book your wedding at Hyatt and your honeymoon is on us.