Pack the leash, your four-legged family member is welcome at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina. We allow a maximum of two dogs with a combined weight of 75lbs or less or one pet of 50lbs or less. Fee applies.
For more information, pet fees and reservation please call the hotel at +1 410 901 1234.
Click here to book your stay!
As a “special guest” at the Resort, we ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Your owner must maintain you on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your happy face running toward them.
- Please enter and exit the building through the entrance on the ground floor on the Northeast side of the building.
- Please stay out of restaurants, Bay Country Market foyer, pool decks & beach, the golf course and Manor Lawn, located outside of Michener’s Library. We have “Dog Walk” areas marked between the valet parking lot and the 18th hole for your exploring and exercise.
- Please have your owner Clean Up After You! No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that you settle on your Hyatt dog bed by 9:30pm. If your owners are leaving you for awhile, have them leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case you’re barking for their return.
- Remember, if you feel the need to knawel on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve yourself on the carpet, your owner will have to pay! Try to behave! The Hyatt Chesapeake Bay does not assume any liability for you or your actions while on the Resort grounds.
Bayside Animal Hospital
+1 410 228 1447
Choptank Animal Hospital
+1 410 221 0444
Grooming and Training
Rubies in Red
+1 443 610 230
Grooming on the Go, LLC
+1 410 228 3936