A truly memorable event, from single day meetings to a weeklong conference, always includes deliciously tempting food and drink. Whether in our elegant Maryland banquet halls or on the grounds of our extensive resort, our talented chefs will create inspirational cuisine with a distinct Chesapeake Bay touch, designed to fuel energy and fire imaginations. We offer a wide range of catering options in our Cambridge, Maryland banquet facilities.
From the simplest coffee break to the most elaborate themed banquet, our experienced staff will dazzle your guests with their creativity and finesse. Choose from an extensive array, including
- Pre-meeting breakfasts, such as classic hot buffets with eggs and sausage to plated breakfasts with Fresh Berry Tortas or Eggs Benedict
- A "pick-me-up" break, offering everything from freshly baked goodies to ice cream, Build-Your-Own Trail and much more
- Delightful lunches, including plated three-course meals or buffets with flavors as varied as New York Deli to Nuevo Latino
- Spectacular hors d'oeuvres with a mix of hot and cold choices in a variety of ethnic themes
- Sumptuous buffets, featuring tastes ranging from the freshest seafood to perfect pastas and meats
- Plated banquets, including appetizers, salads, entrée and desserts
- Boxed Lunches, themed picnics and energizing meals for social and team-building excursions
Add a unique touch to your meeting - plan for your group to dine at the oldest working crab processing plant, JM Clayton Company. Founded in 1890, this family-owned Cambridge attraction has been in business for four generations. Tour the factory, watch as Chesapeake Bay blue crabs are brought in off the water, cooked, picked, processed and packaged. And then, sit down to enjoy an authentic Eastern Shore meal - complete with fresh Maryland crab!
Contact the sales office at 410.901.6325 for more information.
Food is an important aspect of any special occasion. Often, it can make or break an affair. It should not only please the palate, but complement your preferences, event theme and budget.
Indulge in our culinary creations during your event at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina. To learn more, visit our catering and events page.
For information please contact 410 901 6325.