Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina
100 Heron Blvd. at Route 50
Cambridge, Maryland, USA, 21613
Tel: +1 410 901 1234
Hotels in Chesapeake Bay
An extraordinary Eastern Shore experience awaits you at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Beautifully situated on the banks of the Choptank River, our 400 acre resort in Cambridge, Maryland is a delightful location for meetings, family reunions or simply relaxing.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay at one of Maryland’s premier resort hotels:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms with private balconies and enjoy views of the marina, pool or Choptank River
- Play 18 holes at River Marsh Golf Club, our championship course designed by Keith Foster
- Sweeten your serve under the expert advice of our certified tennis pros, make a splash in our temperature controlled indoor or outdoor pools, paddle, pedal or hike through Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge, spend a relaxing day fishing or cruising around the Choptank River while eating the local catch of the day
- Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to Sago Spa and Salon
- Soar with the eagles and spend a day skydiving, hunting, hiking, sailing, fishing, discovering downtown Cambridge or searching for that perfect piece to add to your collection at local art galleries
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Treat your staff to a meeting wrapped up in a secluded getaway or host the destination wedding of your dreams.
Discover the unparalleled service and amenities of this hidden gem, the most distinctive retreat in Chesapeake Bay. Make your reservations today.
Sunshine on Sale
Travelers Extend Their Summer Getaway for Free at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
Chesapeake Bay Experience Package
Hyatt Regency Chesapeak Bay's Introductory All-Inclusive Package is a Catch for Travelers Through December
The Concours d'Elegance will feature rare coach-built automobiles from the golden age of motoring, 1900-1942.
River Marsh Golf Club Brings FootGolf to the Eastern Shore
Combining the best of soccer and golf, the new sport offers fun for all ages at River Marsh Golf Club