Sago Spa & Salon
Spa Resorts in Maryland
Life, Vitality, Nourishment Situated in a place where the salt water of the ocean meets the fresh waters of its surrounding rivers is a spa called Sago. The Chesapeake Bay’s importance has been reflected in one of the early names that was given to it - "Mother of Waters". The rise and flow of this tidewater has long had an effect on the livelihood of Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Sago has managed to capture the bounty of this great land and deliver to our guests what this great bay has delivered to its people… Life—energy & revival Vitality—ageless & renewal Nourishment—hydration & restoration.
Introducing Sago's newest trends, airbrushed make-up and Mirabella's mineral cosmetics. Looking for a flawless finish, then the airbrish technique is for you. Mirabella also provides a professional finish through mineral foundation, blush, and eye shadows.
Sago Spa and Salon Happy Hour - We've taken 'Happy Hour' to new heights. From Sunday through Thursday, 4:00pm - 6:00pm, treat yourself to a glass of wine and a 45-minute, full body massage for just $100. The after-effects will have you floating for hours. Call our spa receptionist at 410.901.6590 for more information.
Fall Treatments - Available Through November
- Pumpkin Latte Pedicure: A creamy butter brulee whole milk soak relaxes tired legs and feet, followed by an invigorating cafeine-infused whipped caramel body polish. Our organic pumpkin puree mud mask deep clenses and tightens and a warm paraffin treatment deeply hydrates. A dollop of softness from sweet cream body milk lotion finishes this treatment.
- Pumpkin Facial: Our pumpkin enzyme mask exfoliates, deeply hydrates and refines the skin.
Winter Treatments - Available Beginning in December
- Toasty Marshmallow Massage: A velvety massage with hotel towel compressions steamed in butter brulee whole milk to hydrate and soothe the skin. Once softened, you're drizzled and massaged in a buttery rich melt of shea, cocoa and mango butters.
- Gingerbread Man-icure and Pedicure: Your hands and feet will be treated to a steaming butter brulee whole milk hydration before a scrumptious buttery brown sugar polish exfoliates and revives the winter skin. A honey infused mask banishes dry heels before you are thoroughly massaged with a spicy caramel body milk. A perfect holiday treat.
- Winter Recovery Facial: Using Eminence Organic products rich in Chamomile, Calendula, and Shea Butter, this facial will calm redness and irritation and deeply hydrate dull winter skin.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
For more information and to book appointments, call Sago Salon & Spa at 410-901-6590.