Camp Hyatt at Pirate's Cove- Available Year Round
- Daily Full Day Camp 9am-4pm
- Half Day Options 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm (does not include meal)
- Daily Night Camp 5pm-9pm (Includes Meal) Extend night camp an additional hour for $20.
Your child will experience all the kid-friendly activities, including:
- S'mores – Come join us for an oowhey, gooey, sticky, yummy good time at our Grand Fireplace
- Scavenger Hunts- Join us on a scavenger hunt adventure throughout the Chesapeake Bay resort to find some amazing and incredible treasures only found on the Eastern Shore
- Miniature Golf – lets see if you got what it takes to master our 9 hole mini golf course with all it’s twists and turns
- Captain’s Parlor (Game Room)- Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Foosball, you make the call
Water Sports – Join us as we take a relaxing tour down the Choptank River taking in all the wildlife and amazing sunsets
- Nature Hikes-Do you enjoy the outdoors? Join us on a nature hike at the Blue Heron Rookery our very own 18 acre nature preserve… you may just see a great blue heron, white tail deer, or even a bald eagle
- Dive-In Movie-Come swim in our indoor pool or relax in our indoor/outdoor hot tub and watch a family friendly film
Due to the limited enrollment, we require 24-hour advance reservations and have a 24-hour cancellation policy. A parent or guardian must fill out all forms before any child participates in Camp Hyatt at Pirate's Cove. Parent or guardian must remain on property while child attends camp. We cater to children between the ages of 4 - 12. Children must be toilet-trained and out of diapers and pull-ups.
Fees & Reservations
Camp Hyatt at Pirate's Cove is available year round for children between the ages of 4-12 with 24 hour advance reservations. Please phone our concierge at 410.901.1234 or Camp Hyatt at 410.901.6375 for more information.